Sunday, September 30, 2007

Just Another Makan Day~~~

Actually... It's just another makan day...

First of all...
Congratulation to Lui as he is a husband to a the girl he love now...
And hopefully he would be the father of a child very soon... ^^...
I was a bit excited about that...
Because wedding day means makan day... ^^...
And it had been ages I attend a Chinese wedding dinner...
Miss those shark fin soup with crab meat so so much... ^^...

I was waken by KTung's phone call early in the morning for Dim Sum breakfast...
Together with Factory Girl who came all the way from Bekok to PJ just to attend the wedding... And it was ages too since my last Dim Sum breakfast... ^^...
The restaurant was somewhere nearby my house...
Been there a couple of times already...
Nothing really special that I need to talk about...
So I better let the pictures do the work... ^^...







+----- -----+

The wedding lunch was at Federal Hotel... In the center of KL city...
Driving in KL area was the thing that I hate the most... T_T...
Traffic jam... Complicated route... Misleading sign board... Shit lar...
Anyway... I still manage to survive all the way until Federal Hotel...
Thanks to Doggie and KTung for giving me direction...
And here come the second shit thing about this wedding...
Everyone was late... T_T...
The wedding was started late for one and a half hour... Kanasai...
It seem like late is already a custome to Chinese Wedding...
But I don't hate them...
Just hate myself for always follow the rules...

Anyway... Besides of those shit things... It was such a nice lunch I must say...
Got to meet up some coursemates that didn't see them for ages...
Especially Butt and CPyng... And SLim... He is another surprise to me...
Everyone look good... Everyone look nice...
Especially Lui... He was sparkling I can see... ^^...
And the food was really good...
Even I was a little bit dissapointed when I realised that it was not buffet style...
But maybe it was hungry after waited for hours...
Like the appetizer and the shark fin soup and the fish and the longan dessert very much...







Lastly... A thousand thanks to Lui for your invitation...
Wish you living happily every after... Just like HEAF... ^^...

3 comments:

Dragon said...

wedding dinner dishes everytime look the same.

for the dim sum pics, why not take the whole photo? the har kao is not fully taken....

Headmaster said...

Early morning haven't eat...
So a bit blur blur...
That's why the picture also like that lor... Paiseh... T_T...

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Aiyo!Headmaster,your blog look so yummy!!!I look liao lau nur lah!!!!
Cham liao!!!Hahaa!!!