Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just Another Post About Food~~~

I wonder does anyone is suspecting I'm trying to create a makan blog... ^^...
Anyway... It's about food again today...

Today lunch was buffet lunch in Eastin Hotel...
A treat from our vendor...
And of course... That is after we pay a large amount of money to them for a lousy system...
Anyway... Two tables was booked...
And all of us were trying to squish into one table...
Leaving the bosses and vendors on second table...
I was lucky enough to be there early to grab a non-bosses-and-non-vendor seat... ^^...



To be honest... The food look nicer than how it taste...
Some too salty... Some no taste at all...
Maybe it was just because the nose block of my flu that do the trick...
I think the best would be the fish with cheese and the lagsane...
Cheese~~~ Should bring Fong here next time... He will like it... ^^...

+----- -----+

Business trip suppose to be fun...
Which company pay for everything for you to fly to another country...
Doing almost the same work as you always did but some how you get extra allowance for that...
But I never expect so much troubles for this Shanghai business trip...
First of all... We need to settle the accommodation by our own...
Because the person that suppose to do all these for us just suddenly can't do for us for some particular reason that I will never understand...
So RuHua and I the non-familiar-with-the-process-people need to read tons of documents from the familiar-with-the-process-and-in-fact-is-her-job people...
Then make tons of phone call... Tons of email... Tons of faxes...
And finally manage to get two rooms in Shanghai but some how the familiar-with-the-process-and-in-fact-is-her-job people told us that we were booking the wrong room type...
So now we need to follow the what what what process to get what what what approval in order to get this type of room for our business trip...
Kanasai... I really out of my patient and fu*k with stupid hotel booking...
And I even need to use my own credit card for the booking... What the KNN...

Then finally when the hotel booking was finally settled...
Here come another stupid thing...
TheEmperor just came to me and told me that TFA want me to help to buy something for him in Shanghai...
And I need to go and ask him personally what thing he want...
What the kanasai... I just pretend I didn't heard of that and walk away...
First of all... If you need a person help you should ask the person by yourself to show your sincerity...
Secondly... He might be the boss but this is something not related to job and I can't just say no...
Thirdly... It's too troublesome not to say that I don't have the money and time to do the shopping for him...
And also I will never forget...
He is the person who blown away my Jogoya dinner...

So I really really wish to help you but very sorry I just can't...

1 comment:

jepunlauee said...

the food all in closeup,looks very tasty but when I read what you wrote about the taste,I giveup...hahahhaha...