Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Just Another Trip Ruined by Work~~~

I think this time I'm going to be killed by one of my beloved HEAF members... T_T...

I really do not know should I be happy or sorrow...
When I received my flight booking receipt to Shanghai from TheEmperor...
Since the day they were talking about sending me to Shanghai monthsssss ago...
Every night I was dreaming of going to Shanghai...
Even it was just for two days... ^^...
And now the latest delayed date of my Shanghai Trip was 11-Oct to 13-Oct...
Which was the same day with my HEAF-Raya-Taiping-Photo-Shooting-Trip (HEAFRTPST in short)...
I was doomed... La-Queen-The-Ben is going to kill me this time... T_T...

I did try my best to make it work for both trips...
But too bad... M-tut-s Airline got really reallyad time table for flight to Shanghai...
I need to go on Wednesday midnight and go straight to work when I reach there on next day morning... T_T...
And there is no evening or night flight at all when coming back from Shanghai... Shit lar...
What kind of time table is that lar... T_T...
Anyway... Between work and HEAFRTPST...
There is no choice at all...
I still haven't found someone that can pay me RM5k pocket money per month...
I still need to earn my own money so that I don't have to eat grass... T_T...
So Ben, Yit, Doggie, Thinny, KTung...
Please forgive me for my last minutes pull out from HEAFRTPST...

Anyway... I don't really that excited with this Shanghai trip...
As so far I still haven't do any planning of what to do in Shanghai...
That's also depend on if I really have time for sight seeing...
Ironically the only thing that make me so excited about is the flight...
Because I'm taking business class... First time ever take business class ler... T_T...

+----- -----+

Yit and Doggie was on diet now...
A what they so call preparation for the coming weekend detox program...
Nothing much that I want to comment about that...
Just to show you what they eat for dinner tonight...
And they are going to eat like that for a week... T_T...

Anyway... Please take your own risk if you wanna try their hungry ghost diet program...
And god bless to Doggie and Yit...

Doggie's dinner: Taufo with mushroom... (But it look so oily...)

Yit's dinner: A capsicum!!! (This is God mode dinner... T_T...)

Compare with my dinner: Noodle with tomato and tuna and egg and beans and vegetables...

They just make me fell so guilty for eating so much... T_T...

No comments: