Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just Another OT Day...

OT again today... But it was expected...
As now the team was pushing hard to roll out China users to the system...
And I was selected as the implementer of today deployment...
Which only can be done after office hour when no one is using the system...
Shit lar... Me again... T_T...
Even I was doing OT until 9pm but I don't felt that I was really productive today...
Perhaps TheEmperor was not around so I don't really in the mood of being hardworking... T_T...
It reminded me of a question that I asked LaQueenTheBen yesterday...
Are you treating your job as part of your life or just simply something to earn money...
I think even myself will not have the answer now...
Why would it be so difficult to find a job that you can earn money at the same time you are enjoying doing it... T_T...
So to cheer up my little gloomy mood... I listen to Penang Hokkien Podcast...
Start from the very first Tsunami show until the Winter Arrive Ah Hua Eat Round Round show... ^^...
Perhaps I should continue on listening tomorrow and the next day and the next day until the very last show...

While waiting for the deployment to start I went curi ular and browsed some of the forum...
And saw the invitation from net friends on another mountain climbing trip...
The Korbu Peak... A more challenging climbing track compare to Kuala Tahan track...
But I was a little too late to see the post...
The group had already started their training for the climbing next month... T_T...
As I had been years sitting in the office with no exercise other than my fingers...
I really don't wanna underestimate the difficulty level of this climbing...
Because a 5 days 4 nights track with 15kg of backpack was really not something to joke about...
No matter how much I wish I can join this trip...
But still I think I should wait for the next time... T_T...

So I think it's time for me to do something to polish up my stamina and climbing skill already... T_T...

And no photo today because I OT until quite late and I was busy and I a bit lazy today... Pai Seh...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OT again ? Nevermind tomorrow is holiday..

Dragon said...

hahaha.... where is the food???

K3ViN said...

soooo poor OT again..... nvm... tmr can sleep late lor haha

Headmaster said...

SampatTheYit,
I don't want OT...
Not even one second... ><...

Ah Leng,
Can not everyday also post food photos one mar... ^^...

Taugeh,
Yalor... Why the Idian don't wanna celebrate Deepavali once every month ler... T_T...