Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just Another Nice Movie~~~

I never expect what TheWhiteIswara so call "some" friends would be that much...
It was a bit exaggerated but it was like we had booked half of the movie theater...
Around 30++ of his friends were invited to the movie and all of them came in couples...
There were quite a lot of familiar faces which I had seen before in the gym...
And actually he was one of the invited as well and he was asking me to go with him...
So it was kind of awkward for me...
But for the sake the movie and tons of eye candies I don't think I would have much problem with it... ^^...
Anyway... I was really impressed by his social cycle...
Pilot... Chef... DJ... Part time model... Student... Dancer... Gym Instructor... Gigolo...
Perhap it was a must for person working in advertising firm like him...

Anyway... The movie was a nice one...
And I just can't help myself to compare it with The Lord of The Ring...
Not much beautiful scenery view though... Just snow and ice and snow and ice...
But quite a lot of nice fantasy elements... Witches... Bear fighter... Talking animals...
The story goes in quite a fast pace...
Quite a lot of time I just felt like there was a missing gap between the scenes...
And it just make me feel like wanna to read the original book...

I wonder what animal would my soul is like the world in the Golden Compass...
Something can fly perhaps...
Bird or dragon or moth or bee or sea gull or grasshopper... Or cockroach perhaps...



6 comments:

Dragon said...

maybe i will go to watch also. my aunt keep saying want to watch movie.

David (AKK) said...

I heard many ppl said this movie very nice... I also havent watch yet... Will go & watch soonest :)

Anonymous said...

So many eye candy.. but all not suitable for me one.. sigh....

K3ViN said...

seen this movie very nice as many ppl say it.... i might go 2 watch it next week........

Headmaster said...

Ah Leng, AKK, Taugeh,
Go go go...
Go and watch the movie... ^^...

SampatYit,
I thought you already decide to become Lou Gu Por liao...

Keone,
I don't want fly lar...
Busuk... T_T...

Constance Chan said...

oh this is golden compass ka.. my kids wanted tat the other day.. she said buy cereal can get wor..