Sunday, December 30, 2007

Just Another Shop Till Drop day...

I went shopping today... It had been a while I didn't stock up my wardrobe already...
And surprisingly the year end sales got a better offer than Christmas sales...
So I think I came at the right time already... ^^...
The crowd in Midvalley Megamall today was just so remarkable...
Almost every single boutique that was on sale was full with people...
Ransacking the merchandise as if you don't have to pay at all...
I did join the crowd for the ransacking as well...
Actually I hate crowded place but it was fun too to hunt for clothes like a mad man once in a while...
And these are what I got for myself today... ^^...

The North Face sleeveless sport shirt...
Two Giordano T-shirt...
Padini khakis long pant...
Padini short pant...

And these are things that I want but I didn't buy... T_T...

Swatch watch... RM 328...
Kill me with the price please...

Adidas running shoe... RM 324...
Almost the same price as the watch... Shit lar...

Nike sport shirt... RM 23...
So cheap but don't have my size... What the kanasai...

Blazer from People's... RM 228 with 20% off...
Had been waiting for a year already but still the price never drop...

G2000 long sleeve shirt... RM 149 with 50% off...
I don't understand why I didn't buy... Why... Why... Why...

G2000blu T-shirt... RM 68 with 20% off...
G2000blu khakis pant... RM 219 with 20% off...
I shall wait for the 50% off... Wuahaha...

CK underwear... RM 89 with 50% off...
For CK it was very cheap already but a RM 45 underwear still sound very crazy to me...

Anyway... Something that I just discovered today...
Now I'm wearing size 30 pant instate of 31... ^^...
But now even S size T-Shirt is consider big to me... T_T...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fyi, I also wearing 30" pant~!
Oh... so poor to wear S size T-shirt, it means you are so thinny, not at the standard, muhahah~!

K3ViN said...

Wah... u really got many thing 2 buy... but the price really banyak cantik lor haha.. Wish u early Happy New Year 2008... Got any plan 4 New Year Eve?

Constance Chan said...

wah lost weight! good wor..

also spend and shop today, save tomorrow.

best wishes for a new year, cheers!

Headmaster said...

DoggieTheSean,
Just to remind you I'm now wearing a jean with size 28... Wuahaha...
It's just a number...
Didn't means anything except just make you happy a bit when think about it...

Taugeh,
Happy 2008 to you too...

Ah Hoon,
Happy 2008 to you too...
And happy shopping also...

Joze Foo said...

happy mah spend lo...save so much for what...