Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Just Another New Year Resolution~~~

Another year... Another new year...
The very first thing that I should do on such a brand new year is to setup my new year resolution...
So for 2008 I want to...

Again gym more build more muscle and hopefully be a hunk soon... ^^...
Anyway... Since the day I joined the gym I was having this resolution for almost every year...
But every year it seem to be failed miserably... T_T...
So this year I will concentrate on to get fit then to get big...
Tone up a bit first before go to the hardcore workout...
Let's start with the most difficult one which is the abd...
Hopefully I will have six pack by the end of the year...
If I don't I think I will just draw it out with a marker pen... ^^...

Then I want to write a novel...
I know that I had made the same resolution last year...
And I didn't write a single words until today except some basic outline of my story...
Perhaps I should be more determined this year...
So if I don't finish my novel by the end of this year...
DoggieTheSean will be hit by a cow on 1 Jan 2009... ^^...

Lastly I want to train up my stamina to get ready for the coming year...
Hopefully by a year time of training I will be able to participate in my company The Greatest Run on Earth on 2009...
Or perhaps be able to join another long climb trip like the recent 5 days W-N-N climbing which I didn't join due to not well trained enough...
It seem a little bit contrast with my first resolution...
As cardio training will burn muscle and too muscular was not really good for cardio training...
That's why for this year I will just concentrate on getting fit...
And I believe there must be a way to balance up both body building and cardio training...
So let's try it out and see how it go... ^^...

And if I remember I will review my resolution again by 30 Jun 2008...
If I forgot someone please remind me... T_T...

+----- -----+

Today was the first working day of 2008...
I was expecting a boring and lazy day and I did go to the office with a sleepy mind...
But who know the stupid vendor had done something stupid that made make the service failed to start after 2007...
So the Singapore user had called me early in the morning on the unavailable service...
Then thousand of problem tickets was coming in all referring to the same problem...
Users were not happy because the service down on the first working day of 2008...
Boss was not happy because we were getting our very first severity 2 ticket...
The vendor was not happy as they can't explain why they do such a stupid thing...
And I don't even had the time to be unhappy as I need to handle so many problem then answer so many phone and reply so many email...
What a good start for 2008...

Anyway... That's the trend of working as an IT support under a banking environment...
You day shall be either too bored till your death...
Or busy till you don't even have time to die...

Happy working for 2008~~~

4 comments:

Dragon said...

i also want to build up myself. but im so lazy to go to the gym although it's just in the ground floor. sigh....

K3ViN said...

haha wish u good luck.... Hope u get what u wan lor.. Sooo poor nia 1st day working oready kena... sooo bad nia

Joze Foo said...

good luck to you and hope you succeed...

David (AKK) said...

All the best to you & may all your wishes comes true :)