Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just Another Time I Get Sick Part 3~~~

This is day 6 since I got sick... Day 4 since I visited the doctor...
Thing had been getting better a lot lately...
Fever was gone... Sour throat was gone... Coughing was gone...
Just flu remain... And the annoying running nose... T_T...
So hopefully will be fully recover before the CNY started...
Because there were too much thing that I want to eat during CNY... ^^...
And just saw newspaper today that 100++ student of a school in Selangor was infected with Avian Flu...
Yer... Choi... Choi... Choi... Dai Kat Lei Shi... T_T...

Anyway... Not much thing to do in the office recently...
Perhaps it was due to the CNY... No one really got mood to work...
Or perhaps my team mates knows that I was sick and there were cover up for me... ^^...
Tomorrow will be the last working day before my CNY holiday started...
Yes... Still need to work tomorrow because Federal Day is not a holiday to us...
So hopefully nothing big show up tomorrow...
Poh Pi~~~ Poh Pi~~~

Anyway...
I'm about to finish all the flu medicine given by the doctor...
I think I will miss those medicine that let me sleep so well for these few days... T_T...

8 comments:

jitpunkia said...

gong xi fa chai
i think u should take more vitaminC to prevent from flu...

David (AKK) said...

since no need to work, the have a gd rest lo :)

Sue said...

Kesian...ya rest more..

Constance Chan said...

sleep early, drink more water.

cny always easy to get sick one..

Joze Foo said...

still dun eat too much cookies on cny or else your sore throat will come back. Gong Xi Fa Cai

K3ViN said...

Keung Hee Huat Chai..... ya agree with jepunkia, u should take more vitamin C......

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.