Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just Another Time I Get Sick~~~

I didn't read any blog and didn't update my blog either recently for a good reason...
I'm sick now...
Started with sour throat on last Thursday...
I got a little bit better after I swallow two pack of Strepsils...
But somehow it evolved to migraine and flu after two days but luckily enough I didn't get any fever...
I hate fever you kno...
Anyway... I was felling a lot better today compare to yesterday...
Thanks a lot ot SampatTheYit medicine...

Even I was sick these few days...
Still quite a lot of things that I had done...
I still went to Korean dinner with my team on Thurday night...
I still went to gym on Friday and OT in the office for late night deployment...
Then went to shopping with DoggieTheSean and SampatTheYit in 1U...
And watched the terrible movie of Cloverfields which I started to get migraine after watching it...
I don't wanna talk much about this movie as it was just another version of Blairwitch Project with better CG...
So you may visit DoggieTheSean and SampatTheYit blog on how bad the movie was...
Then met up with YV, KP and LT to plan on the coming trip and JP wedding...
And I managed to cook dinner without cutting my finger during the weekend...
And I managed to iron all my cloth for the coming week...
And I managed to finish writing this blog...
And perhaps I would read all the blog that I didn't read for quite sometime before the medicine finally knock me off to my sleep...
To be honest due to the medicine I had a really nice sleep yesterday...
Perhaps it was not too bad to get sick after all...

Lastly... Even SampatTheYit was a little annoying for not letting me eating lots of stuff due to my sickness...
But I was glad to have her as my housemate especially at the moment like this... ^^...

No comments: