Friday, January 11, 2008

Just Another Youtube Day~~~

I think I did comment on KeoneTheEwe about his addiction to YouTube...
But I think I start to understand what is so interesting about this YouTube...
Since the day I discovered that I can watch X-men cartoon series in YouTube...
I had been spending more and more time in this web site...
X-men... The Amazing Race Asia... Maple Stories game clip... Movie trailers... Music videos...
You just name it... And YouTube got it...
And this was what kept me from staying up until late night yesterday...
Even until I can heard DoggieTheSean was snoring...
Still I kept clicking on watching the next video...



This is my favorite songs among all the songs from the movie Rent...
It is such a simple song with only 4 lines of lyric but still it is nice...
But too bad this song was not recorded inside the Rent Original soundtrack that I bought from Taiwan...
Anyway... There were quite a number of nice songs in this movie...
I'll Cover You... I love the version at Angel funeral...
Season Of Love... Take Me Or Leave Me... Without You... Out Tonight... Santa Fe...
And so much more but I just lazy to list them all out...
Perhaps I should go and get myself a DVD for this movie... ^^...

2 comments:

Sue said...

Nice song..

Dragon said...

wah, apa movie? mm bat tia kuei.