Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just Another Gong Xi Fa Cai Post~~~

Finally I'm back from Taiping for the second times...
Even it was not the Chap Gor Meh yet but the Chinese New Year for 2008 is officially ended to me...
So for the last 4 days... I was quite busy actually...
And also luckily no one hack my blog... Wuahaha... ^^...
Anyway... That's what I was busy about...

First... Prepare all the kuih...




Then decorate all the fruits...
That's the best time to show your creativity~~~




Then put all the kuih and fruits on the table with sugar cane tied on each side of the table...




Then place all the Tee Kong Kim in front of your house and let it burn...




It was just about half an hour ceremony but there were quite a lot of things to prepare...
The Tee Kong Kim alone already take up my whole day to prepare...
The lotus shape Tee Kong Kim seems very simple... But it actually made up from 10 pieces of big size Tee Kong Kim...
So really can fold these thing until get crazy one...
And the number 2 handsome of my family... My 1 year old nephew was admitted to the hospital due to denggi...
Both my sisters need to stay in the hospital just to take care of him...
So left me alone helping my mom to prepare all the stuff for the ceremony...

When I was still a kid... Pai Tee Kong was the most important day during Chinese New Year...
Which the best new year shirt should only be worn during this day...
And we need to keep the best fire cracker for this day too...
But now it was simple just a ceremony that you may wish for iPhone or iPod Touch or Swatch watch or Adidas running shoes to the Tee Kong but still you need to work very hard in order to get enough money to buy them...
So I just wish for health and peace for my family...
Hopefully the Tee Kong really exists lar... ^^...

7 comments:

K3ViN said...

wish ur nephew get well soon.... i will post mine soon.....

Dragon said...

ya, i think most people also need to work hard, earn then only buy the stuff u want.

so fast, end of cny soon..... life goes on...

Joze Foo said...

hope your nephew get well soon.And welcome back!

David (AKK) said...

Welcome back to blog with such nice photo sharing... I missed the past old day can "pai tee kong" with my family members :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

tramadol online no prescription buy tramadol without rx - tramadol 50 mg cheap

Anonymous said...

cheap phentermine buy phentermine online no prescription australia - phentermine uses