Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just Another OT Weekend~~~ Shit lar~~~

Another deployment over the weekend...
Boring but I am not complaining as that's the nature of an IT support...
As you can only work on the application or server when no body is using it...
Too bad... Weekend was the perfect timing for this...
Anyway... After I sacrificed a roasted pig and a roasted chicken to the Tee Kong...
Finally this is the smoothest deployment ever...
All the processing agent file was configured correctly...
Service started in the way that it suppose to be...
And amazingly I only required to reload just a single file...
Which the loading was interrupted by another X-File event of the system...
The deployment started at 6:00 PM on Saturday until 6:00 PM on Sunday...
24 hours non-stop through out the night...
Thanks to our workaholic Singaporean colleagues which they insist that they need the system on Saturday...
And they were still in the system when it was the time to start my deployment...
I had to call them up one by one to kindly request them to GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SYSTEM...
And thanks my workaholic Singaporean colleagues again... My deployment started half an hour late...

Other than the half hour late start time... Everything else was running very smoothly...
So smoothly till I can't really believe that's the stupid system that I am supporting...
Perhaps God had return my prayer and decide to help this poor little tortured soul...
As usual... The loading had taken almost my whole night...
But thank God I manage to get more sleep compare to the last few rounds...
And thanks to Benjamin and Brian as their blogs really made my boring deployment day...
I don't know them but somehow I came across their blog by random browsing...

Perhaps God had decided that my life shall not be without any obstacle...
I was only be informed that the China business user was sick and was not able to do the verification for the deployment...
Shit lar... Luckily TheEmperor had agreed to close the deployment verbally with the condition that the user will verify and sign off on Monday...
If I had to roll back the loading... I rather jumped out of the window from my third floor office...
Anyhow... The deployment consider completed successfully...
And here gone my precious weekend... So hate...
But it's OK... Because soon SampatYit will accompany me already...
Welcome SampatYit yah... Wuahaha...

Anyway... I was the only person in the office today...
And I was listening to my iPod while concentrating on my work until even I didn't realize that TheBigBigBoss was standing behind me...
Luckily I was busying with my loading report but not browsing some rubbish websites at that time...
Anyway he just gave me a pad at my back and saying hi to me...
Walau eh... TheBigBigBoss ler... The head of the organization ler...
He don't even have a single boss look with just T-shirt and short and sandal and backpack...
And he purposely walk to my workstation just to say hi to me ler...
Alone in the big office with the boss... How spicy is such imagination... ^^...
Anyway... A married rich uncle...
Definitely a perfect candidate for SampatYit... ^^...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arr... oh MyGod.. my weekend without money !!!! am i choose the right place ??? aiyo...