Monday, March 3, 2008

Just Another Wedding~~~

The wedding was on last Saturday...
But I was just too too too lazy to write anything during weekend...
So that's what you get for today... Paiseh...

First day of March... The big day for JP...
On the day I left my ex-company... JP was still a cute little girl who was the perfect target for the office bullies...
But now she was a wife of a guy and perhaps soon will be the mother of a child...
Just hard to imagine a puny little girl was now ready to take up more responsibility and step into the life of marriage...
Sorry to say that her husband look more child like compare to her... No matter appearance or behavior...
(I hope JP was not reading this post...)
Anyway... She looks so happy and I wish she is making the right choice...

The wedding luncheon was held at a restaurant near KLCC...
Sorry to say that I already forgot about the name of the restaurant...
I just remember I can see Petronas Twin Tower right in front of me from the windows of the restaurant...
You know... I got short term memory... T_T...
The food was nice food... The companions was nice...
But was surrounded by quite a few of people that I had listed into my list of I-Hope-I-Don't-Know-Them...
You know... An ex-colleagues wedding... Who else you're gonna meet at such meeting...
Anyway... I went to the wedding together with Fong and LT and KP...
Among others that attended the wedding was CK.. SJ.. Vincent... YK... KL... CL... CMTan... LengCaiAdrian...
And some others that perhaps I already can't remember their name...

Over the dining table... Nothing much that we had talked...
Most of the time just thing like who was working at where and who is going to where...
Just some boring topic as if I care...
Anyway... The hottest topic was our run-away ex-boss...
Who had cheated everybody EPF...
And cheated some of the customer money over the software license...
And cheated CK when she approached him as the company partner...
She still owe me few thousand of EPF which I think I'm not going to get it back already...
Since she already run away to Australia and living happily ever after perhaps...
But I believe in Karma which perhaps someday she will going to pay me back in some other kind of way...
Or perhaps that the fee for the company to train me up for four years...

+---- -----+

By the way... We almost crash during our way to the wedding luncheon...
There was oil spilt over the flyover highway towards KL...
And it was a rainy day which make the thing worst...
We watch a motorcyclist and a Merz lost their control and crash...
Then the MyVi in front of us just manage to stop before bang into the Merz...
And I was so grateful for KP driving skill which she manage to stop as well even our poor little Kancil almost hit the edge of the flyover due to slippery...
Thanks so much so she else I might not have the chance to eat the shark fin soup in JP wedding already...

So for those who are driving in Malaysia...
Please be careful when you are driving...
You know lar... Everything can happen on a Malaysian highway...
How did all these oil came from in the middle of the highway lar... T_T...

+---- -----+

I just found a very funny clip in YouTube...
This Chinese guy is trying to imitate the Russian Singer Vitas...
I laugh until I rolled on the floor and now I got stomachache...
Enjoy... ^^...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That YouTube video really a Qi Sien one.. OMG !!!

Constance Chan said...

hahah.. hey i got new blog. add me ler..
http://almanacqueen.com

Dragon said...

headmaster, u make me day!!! i laugh non stop la.....

Joze Foo said...

i dun find him funny.i find him irritating and disgusting