Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just Another Cycle to Kill RPM Class~~~

This week was quite a busy week...
Just back to PJ from my hometown on Monday...
Tomorrow I need to go and grab for the movie night tickets which they will only start selling the tickets at 6pm...
Thursday I got a mission to get RM 150 gym membership for Eric and his friends...
Friday I got my company movie night...
Schedule of weekend was not decided yet...
But I already had Genting trip and house loan refinancing appointment and book sales lining up for me...
And it's going to be another busy weekend... T_T...
Therefore the only day that I was free to go to gym perhaps was today... T_T...
And looking at the time table of all the classes available for today...
RPM Challenge at 6:30pm was my only choice... T_T...

Actually I was kind of hate to attend RPM Challenge class...
The class was just two tracks extra compare with the normal RPM class...
But somehow with the extra two tracks were making the whole class extra tiring... I just don't know why...
Surprisingly it was full house today... Why everybody like RPM Challenge... T_T...
There were even some people that had already registered but somehow can't get a seat in the class...
And the instructor had to call out our name one by one to ask those that didn't register to join the next class...
In fact I should not be in the class as it was already full by the time I registered myself...
But somehow the instructor kept me in the class... How nice... ^^...
Perhaps that's one of the good thing of being a leng cai... ^^... (Don't throw shoes at me... T_T...)

Anyway... It was another killing RPM session...
By the time I got myself down from the bicycle... I felt like as if I was floating in the RPM studio...
I always thought that you can only achieve this kind of floating sensation in yoga class... ^^...
And there was a bit of I-can't-fell-my-legs kind of felling... You know...
Damn... I was really tired... And I was totally soak with sweat from inside out...
My shirt... My pant... Even my underwear... All wet...
And the sweat was still dripping when I took them off me... T_T...
Anyway... No more Tuesday RPM Challenge next time for three reasons...
One... The class was too full and I hate crowded class...
Second... RPM Challenge was too challenging...
Third... Tuesday was just not a good day for gym...

By the way... I met Lynn when I left the RPM Studio...
Is she back to Fitness First RPM???
Hopefully she is as she is my favorite RPM instructor... ^^...

1 comment:

Joze Foo said...

When i join Fitness First last time...i never try the RPM classes before... The first class i attend of cos is Body Combat..Then i find it kinda of tiring so i try Body Balance and lastly Body Combat cos the Instructor dance hilarious..... Only manage to try out this 3 classes before i quit cos its too far from my house.

Now i am doing Yoga...and i would love to try capoeira one day.....