Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just Another Mistake~~~ T_T~~~

Perhaps I was not familiar with the interface of Picasa Web album...
I made a mistake and screwed up all my previous download of Yong Yap trip pictures taken by others of the team...
And now I need to redownload all those pictures again...
There were more than thousand of photos taken by Mantaray Ades Dinosaur Sakuragi TheDegeneration and Zawa...
And I had to download those pictures one by one...
Some one kill me please... T_T...

My strained wrist still haven't recovered due to helping the 17.5kg girl carrying her weight... Shame on me... T_T...
And it seems like getting worst these two days most likely due to Monday Body Pump class...
Thanks to my ignorance and male chauvinism ego... T_T...
Anyway... I'm going to stop Body Pump class on Friday and next Monday since I was going back to my hometown...
I hope that it will fully recover by the time I'm back to the next class...
Anyway... The 17.5kg girl really did catch my attention this time...
Such a tough girl in such a small size...

No comments: