Sunday, June 29, 2008

Just Another RM 625~~~

I think for those car owners who live in Malaysia should know very well the figure 625...
Yes... I had claimed back my Fuel Subsidy...
The very first time which the government was giving me money... How memorable moment was that... T_T...

But actually I was kind of about to forgot regarding this money...
Just nice that we passed by a post office when going out for lunch with BadManTung...
And it just reminded me how crowded it was when I want to claim for the money on the first Saturday when the Fuel Subsidy was declared...
But today the post office was like haunted... I even doubted that was it still under operation or not...
Amazingly the claim was smoother than what I can imagine...
It took me less than 5 minutes to complete the whole claiming process...
As what I can remember... The only time I had such a smooth service when dealing with government sector was when paying my traffic summons... T_T...

Anyway... Got my money already...
Still felt a little unbelievable of receiving cash from the government...
I decided to keep this money separately and strictly spend them on fuel only...
I wonder how long this money might last... T_T...

3 comments:

jepunlauee said...

siok lo,can get money from govt...better quickly get it..nabo ,dunt know later what law they are going to change pulak...

Headmaster said...

JepunLauEe,
That's what I think also...
So faster faster go and claim the money... ^^...

K3ViN said...

wah soo nice..... i have 2 wait until October baru can claim lor