Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just Another Disturbing Day~~~

My days were disturbed... By a series of things...
A lot of adjustments were made...
And I am still adjusting to adopt some of the changes...

I was assigned with some new responsibilities on top of my existing role...
Nothing much I can do about this as WahGor was totally tied up with the recent production issues...
And the GaoXiGuan had been so selfish to keep all the available resources to herself...
Still I managed to cope with that at the same time go back home on time...
Just lesser time for tea break and newspaper reading and hiding inside the toilet for quick nap...
But it was disturbing indeed...

My recent jogging training had finally concluded that 20K was really something beyond my standard by now...
And I had hurt myself for doing something beyond my capability... T_T...
In order not to injure myself further more... I had cut down my training...
And I had did my preparation mentally for not getting any medal or certificate for the coming 22.7K Adidas Run...
I miss my gym so much... Too bad my knee was still hurting so I just rest as much as I need...
But it was disturbing indeed...

I was sick again yesterday... Mixing of flu fever sorethroat and migraine...
And they were gone mysteriously this morning...
Like a hit and run driver that left you no clue at all who was the culprit...
And I just found out that I had an average hearth beat of 55 per minute...
Lower than normal healthy person but according to Wikipedia it was normal if you are an athlete...
But it was disturbing indeed...

There was time when you lost something in an unexpected way...
And it came back to you again when you had finally accepted the fact it was gone...
This is what we call drama where you can find a lot in Hong Kong series...
I still haven't decided what kind of mood should I apply for such a drama...
Perhaps it was still early to decide anything... You know... Drama...
But it was disturbing indeed...

And the most disturbing among all...
I got a dream on Sunday...
A pitch black dream with total darkness and only a voice talking to me...
Are you dead...
I woke only to find out the voice sound like a secondary school mate...
And he died in a car accident when I was still in University...
This is indeed very very disturbing...
Especially when the ghost month is coming...

3 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

ur dream is scary!!

Headmaster said...

Laksa,
Yalor... Very dai kat lei si to have this kind of dream... T_T...

K3ViN said...

sooo poor... is ur keen much better lioa? wish u recover soon.... wah tat dream very scary wor.....