Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just Another Trip to Sungai Lembing - Day 2~~~

Due to some miscommunication... We woke up late...
It was about 5am I think when someone knock on my door and shouted...
Wake up you pig... We are late...
And at that time the uncle who planed for our climb today together with the guide had been waiting for us right in front of our small little hut with his lorry for quite some time already...
We got ourselves ready for our next climb in the fastest pace we can...
And luckily enough... Uncle brought us for breakfast before the climb to Rainbow Waterfall...
No more tortured stomach like the day before... ^^...
The ride from Sungai Lembing to the starting point of Rainbow Waterfall climb was an hour bumpy ride... An extremely bumpy one...
Perhaps the first 15 minutes of the ride was exciting enough...
Then the rest was just tiring... I can't wait for the time to get off the lorry...
And since we were riding on the lorry without cover...
So other than concentrating in stabilizing myself to avoid being thrown out from the vehicle...
I still need to watch out for the sudden splash of leaves or branches...
And the worst thing that can happened... Hit by an ant nest... T_T...



The climb started with a river crossing...
And those stones at the river bank was extremely slippery... T_T...
But still I like that river quite a lot... Calm and peaceful... ^^...
Nothing much interesting to tell during this 45 minutes of climb to Rainbow Waterfall...
Except this place was famous not just for the waterfall but also the leeches... T_T...
I got three during this whole climb... But only one manage to bite and suck my blood...
Consider lucky I think...
The climb was not really difficult... Even maybe slightly easier than the yesterday climb...
Just that those rocks along the track were really really slippery...



Finally here I was at the famous Rainbow Waterfall...
Which I always want to go there since the day I saw its beautiful picture somewhere in the forum... ^^...
And it was such a peaceful place as what I always imagine...
I managed to find a spot which I can laid down on the rock...
Closed my eyes and enjoy the quietness with only the sound of the waterfall...
With the cool breeze and icy cool water sprinkled over your face...
Damn... I just wish I can stay there forever...
Too bad... Soon the peaceful place was invaded by tons and tons of visitors...
Some was shouting and playing in the pool...
Some was screaming for help over the leeches...
Some was smoking like no body business...
Some was boiling water and cook instant noodle... T_T...
And they totally spoilt my mood...
That's the most pathetic thing that can happen during a trip...
A bunch of annoying tourists... T_T...
So sorry for being selfish...
But I just wish that this place was kept unknown to the outside world...






I climbed to a higher spot to get away from the crowd together with BadmanTung who was looking for a perfect place to release his bladder...
While looking at the waterfall from the higher ground...
I was just about to complain to BadmanTung on our bad luck to come on a cloudy day...
Else we shall had a nice rainbow view with the waterfall right on the spot where we were standing...
Suddenly the sky turned clear and the rainbow just appeared right in front of my eyes...
How excited I was... Like I never see a rainbow before... ^^...
Then I heard someone screaming "Rainbow".... Oh No... Shit...
The next thing I know was the whole bunch of people was now coming towards my spot...
Again... My peace was invaded for the second time...
And I just don't understand why they can't just stand there quietly and enjoy the view...
They had to scream and shout like seeing a ghost just to show how happy they were while annoyed everyone else around them...
God... I gave up...
Again I left the spot that I found that use to bring peace to me...
And now what I really want was just going back home...



The trip was considered ended after the Rainbow Waterfall...
Not a perfect trip I must said... But it was quite an enjoyable one...
I heard some one in the group saying something like this...
I really enjoy this whole trip but still I don't think I'm coming back again...
Which make me think that will I be back to Sungai Lembing or perhaps Rainbow Waterfall again...
I really wonder... Perhaps when I was going with someone special next time... ^^...

7 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

i love the last picture with the rainbow and waterfall!!

through reading what u wrote, really can feel like I am are experience it, u really good in telling story... i am bad on that...

Kikey Loo said...

by the way, u have received an invitation: http://www.xavirian.com/2008/07/invitation.html

K3ViN said...

the last picture really nice...... it really prefect lor..... i like it........

Headmaster said...

Laksa,
Thanks for inviting me and enjoy your trip... ^^...

Tuageh,
Thanks so much...
Treat you eat taugeh next time when we meet... ^^...

Joze Foo said...

thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures... I never knew this place exist... if i knew i oso wont go la... cos you know ...climbing, leeches...

Ah Khang said...

hi Headmaster, you reminded me of our Gunung Tahan trekking with bunches of leeches everyday! Thanks to you to help me get rid of them, I hardly dared putting my hands on these creatures!

Ah Khang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.