Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just Another Day in Gym~~~

I took a day rest before the Adidas Run...
Then I took another two days of rest after the Adidas Run...
So it had been total of 4 days I didn't go to gym...
Actually it was just a short while...
But somehow I had this kind of feeling like it had been quite a while I didn't go to gym...
Perhaps I was addicted to gym already... T_T...

Anyway... The RPM class was as tiring as usual...
Perhaps slight difficult than usual...
The only thing different was the instructor was not CK but Alvin...
That fella that like to call himself leng zai... T_T...
Tomorrow Body Step will be conducted by Teoh...
And Friday Body Pump by Roland...

All eye candy...
Shall not miss those classes... ^^...

+----- -----+

I gave a call to F.T.A.A.A this morning regarding my missing-in-action Men-Health Run receipt...
I was supposed to collect the receipt on the day of registration...
But somehow they forgot to bring the receipt...
So I had no choice but to trust them and go on with my registration...
As they promised they are going to send the receipt to me...
But so far I only received a payment acknowledgement slip from them...
My call was answered by an Indian guy...

Yes...
Hmm...
Hmm...
Yah... We know...
You see... We are professional group...
We won't send the receipt by post...
In case of lost who going to responsible...
Bring your slip on the day you collect your vest...
We shall give you the receipt by then...
That's the professional way...
OK...


Yah yah... Professional indeed...
If they really professional they won't forgot to bring the receipt on the first place...
Kanasai...

No comments: