Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just Another Sure Win Toto Number~~~

Finally... Tomorrow will be the Adidas King Of The Road Marathon...
I collected my running vest... Got my running number...
Everything seems to be ready now...
Except I kept having the thinking of a half marathon was still something beyond my ability to challenge... T_T...
Yes... Maybe I was still a little lack of confidence at this moment...
Or perhaps I was a little too excited too...
Since the morning I kept having the feeling of pain over my knee and ankle...
And the muscles of my thigh seem a little bit tight and tense...
The same thing happened a day before during my Yong Yap climb...
Perhaps it was nervous I guess...
Oh God... Will I survive the 22.7KM... >_<...

Cash and Adidas products for the first 10 runners...
Medal for the first 300 runners...
Certificate for the runner who manage to finish within 2 hours...
Most likely I will not get any of the above...
Unless I was possessed by God or by ghost during the run...
Anyway... Wish me luck tomorrow...

And for the sure win Toto number...
See for yourself... ^^...


4 comments:

Joze Foo said...

you are just nervous i think... Good luck!

K3ViN said...

Wish u good luck dude.... Calm down... u can do it

Anonymous said...

marathon.. i so lazy to climb up the staircase sometimes.. you must be very fit wor.

Headmaster said...

HNKP,
Thank you...
I think i really nervous... ^^...

Taugeh,
Thank you...
I did it already... ^^...

Ah Hoon,
No lar... Where got fit...