Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just Another Stubborn Family~~~

Mom was sick... I just found out that when I called her just now...
According to my dad she was already sick for a few days...
And it kept wondering why she didn't tell me when I called her few days ago...
I blamed myself for not realizing that earlier over the phone conversation...
She already visited my uncle who was a doctor...
And he said was just normal food poisoning...
Will be fine in one or two days...
I hope thing was really as what my uncle said...
Mom will always said she is fine everytime I asked...
So I contacted my sister in Trong to check out on her...
And she told me that mom is ok... Not like how dad had described to me...
Thank God for that...

Mom told me that she is going to cook Laksa for me this Sunday...
I scolded her and asked her to rest more but she insisted that she is fine now...
I know she is my stubborn mom so I lied to her that I might not able to come back home tomorrow as I might need to do OT...
So that she won't have time to prepare for the ingredients...
But in fact I was thinking of taking emergency leave tomorrow to go back early... T_T...
That's my stubborn mom... Perhaps my whole family was inherited with this stubborn gene... T_T...

No matter what happen she will always be the perfect mom to me...
No matter how I try I will never be the perfect son to her...
It makes me sad to realize about this... T_T...

4 comments:

Joze Foo said...

hope your mom will get better soon!

Dragon said...

so how is your mom? hopefully everything is ok.

K3ViN said...

hope ur mum much better oready.... yup no only ur mum stubborn.... my mum also very stubborn. my mum always like 2 drag her sickness until it become serious then she willing to c doctor.... haiz... maybe she want to save the money 4 future use.... n she tot maybe the sickness will go away in few days times..... but i also kinda worry abt her as i was away from family recently as i was working at cyberjaya nw. hope she will go 2 c doctor when she sick...... sometimes lie can be good or bad.... but base on the condition aso.

K3ViN said...

i have tag u.... pls visit this address - http://kvnlim.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-brand-new-tag.html