Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Another Restart~~~

A friend sent an SMS to me today just to ask how I was doing lately...
He had to send me an SMS personally because it had been a while I didn't update anything in my blog...
I'm really touch to be honest as I never know that even I had abandoned this place for a while still there are friends who kept coming back hoping for an update from me...
And that's really a shame on me... Skipping my blog with all kind of excuses... T_T...

Anyway... Life was really busy recently...
Since he had left my life with a giant hole...
I filled them up with lots of work and gym and jogging and outing with HEAF...
So life was really busy recently especially on my workload...
But it was really a good time to be busy now so that I won't have the time to think too much...
And due to this... I lost 5kg in just a few weeks... T_T...
5kg... I always thought he had taken so much of me away but kind of sad to know that it only worth 5kg...

So the plan for the next two months before we say goodbye to 2008...
I will still working hard in the office...
My work life is expected to be busy until end of the year...
And I will trying hard to gain my 5kg back by eating more and cutting down some cardio exercise in gym...
Perhaps I hope I can gain weight till at least 60kg by end of 2009...
And I will work hard to conquer my first full range marathon...
So far I was stuck at 15km... 27km to go... And all the best in Penang Bridge Marathon...
And most likely I will be remain single until end of 2008...
Still life goes on...

And my blog goes on too...

No comments: