Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just Another Day in Taiping~~~ Part 2~~~

I never know it would be such time consuming for an annual spring cleaning...
It took me 4 days to completely clean up my house with 4 bedrooms a living hall a dining room a kitchen and two bathrooms...
When you thought you had finish with a room but when you look carefully for the second time you shall find a part of the corner was left unclean or untidy...
Damn... Like a never ending story of cleaning...
Anyway... I was really really glad that it was finally over now...
But too bad that I had spent almost all of my time during my break in Taiping on cleaning...
I hardly can find any spare time to do something else...
Except for going to Starbucks at night...
Oh my... I think I am addicted with Starbucks in Taiping... T_T...

Anyway... Today will be my last day staying in Taiping for year 2008...
I shall be leaving tomorrow morning after breakfast...
All the way to Banting to meet up with Ivanovi and FactoryGirl...
Enjoying my cheese cake made by Ivanovi and the so call big meal by FactoryGirl...
I wonder what she will prepare for me... White rice with soy source perhaps... T_T...
Anyway... I am going to enjoy this day of mine in my hometown perhaps the whole afternoon in Starbucks again...
Then tidy up a little more my room especially on all my collection and my books...
See... The cleaning job is never going to end...

Thanks to some of my cousins... They came to visit my parent few days ago before I came back...
They came with nothing but left my room with totally scattered and some missing books...
There were so many books that I have and seriously I can't figured it out which books that they had taken already...
But one thing for sure they had taken my Lord of The Rings book set and CD set...
I am quite a generous person but I just hate people taking my thing without asking or letting me know...
That's why my books kept on missing... Damn...
Anyway... If they are not going to return those things that they had taken...
Santa will punished them next year...
Perhaps I should do a list of all my books that I have...
And perhaps just like what LauSai did...
Put some books out in the public while keep those that I really like hidden...

No comments: