Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just Another Movie Night~~~

So here another big treat from the company...
Perhaps one of the biggest one which did make me doubt if those rumors flying around the office was true...

As usual... I brought a male companion to the movie night...
This was the third times that I did so but still I was not able to break the secret girlfriend rumor...
ChunHua and RuHua were blaming me for not bringing her out when I met them during the event...
Come on... Give me a break... Are they just too dumb or what...
I just ignored them totally...
Anyway... There was a free pre-movie dinner for the event...
A Japanese buffet at Shogun restaurant...
Been there a couple of time but still I was quite OK with the food there...
But of course if you're comparing with the hundred dollar Jogoya the food in Shogun is nothing...
However I do appreciate all food given regardless how good or bad it is... Especially those given in free...

And a surprise discovery during the dinner...
I started to learn how to appreciate raw food like sashimi...
I still remember my first try on sashimi in the Shushi Party few years back...
I just tried one then I threw the rest of the salmon sashimi into the barbeques...
A big joke among all my Japanese friends... T_T...
Anyway... For this dinner I took 4 slices of salmon 2 slices tuna 3 slices octopus I think and 2 slices of unknown fish...
A huge improvement I think... ^^...
And the biggest award during the dinner...
I won Jusco cash voucher worth of RM 110 during the lucky draw...
Time for shopping... Wuakaka...

While for the movie... The Day The Earth Stood Still...
Nothing much that I want to comment about this movie...
Perhaps I did expect too much from this movie...
Just a simple story which perhaps the only thing to excited about is the eye candy Keanu Reeves and the last 15 minutes of the movie when alien bugs started to wipe out the whole planet...
I did a quick check in YouTube...
And I found the 1951 version was much more interesting than the current one on screen...
See for yourself and have fun... ^^...



No comments: