Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just Another Dong Dong Tong Qiang~~~

To be honest... There is really nothing so exciting to talk about Chinese New Year...
It was about 99% of similarity with my last Chinese New Year...
Even the dishes that we ate during these few days is exactly the same every single new year...
You can really imagine how boring is that... T_T...
However Chinese New Year means family time to me...
Therefore it doesn't really matter to me even the way of the celebration is the same for almost 30 years...
The more important thing is that...
I did spend a lot of quality time with my family especially with my parent...

An 11 days of long break in Taiping with no internet...
I thought that finally I'm going to have a lot of spare time to do all those things that I always wanted to do...
But time passed by faster than anything that you can imagine...
And Chinese New Year session is busier than you can imagine...
Today is the 9th day of my long break and I yet to accomplish anything...
Looks like I never going to learn about good time management... T_T...

This is the first time ever I felt a little embarassed to recieve an red package from my relatives...
Most of them will always start with something like this...

Happy New Year... Gong Xi Fa Cai...
Got a girlfriend already or not...
Haiyah... Why not yet...
It's about time lor... You very big liao...
OK... An Ang Pao for you...


Shit... I just don't understand what girlfriend was to do with Chinese New Year... T_T...
Don't they have any better question to ask...
As usual... Some busy body is trying to introduce some so call nice girl to me...
Oh God... Kill me please...
Anyway... Mom had help me to settle such trouble...
She said that she do understand so she help me to reject them all...
But I seriously doubt that mom did really know what kind of life was in my mind now...
Perhaps when she finally figure it out she will regret for doing so...
Somehow deep in my hearth I really really hope that she did really really understand...

Anyway... For these few days...
I had been seeing a lots of people that I always wanted to see...
And seeing some people even that I wish I never going to see them again... And seeing some people that I was very regret after seeing...
Still I consider this is a good start for the year of ox...
As I think I had finally figured out an answer that always in my mind...
And I'm now ready for the brand new year...

May you enjoy your Chinese New Year...

1 comment:

Keone said...

mayb ur mum secretly reads ur blog and know u better than u think, wakakakakka~~

btw, u still owe me the mms that u said~!