Monday, March 10, 2008

Just Another HEAF Ghost Story~~~

Just at the moment that I was sitting in front of my laptop scratching hard on my head but still don't manage to squeeze out a single word to write on my blog...
Something that I almost forgot just hit me into my brain...
I had a funny dream yesterday... About a ghost in HEAF...

The dream started as usual... Which everyone in the house was busying blogging...

Doggie: Release already!!! Faster go and grab!!!
LaQueen: Yeh... I got...
Doggie: Ahhh... I also got liao...
KeeYit: I don't have wor... T_T...
Headmaster: Sampat... =='''
Voice: NO ONE CAN GRAB!!!
LaQueen: Shut up Headmaster...
Headmaster: Woi... I didn't say anything...
Voice: NO ONE CAN GRAB!!!
Voice: ALL OPPS ARE MINE!!!

Doggie: War... Who's that...
KeeYit: THEY ARE ALL MINE... HEHEHEHE...
Headmaster: Shit... The ghost is in KeeYit now...
Doggie: Huaaa!!! (Grab a chair and throw at KeeYit)
Headmaster: Shit... You kill KeeYit!!!
Doggie: No lar... I kill the ghost...
LaQueen: (Clutch me at my neck) HEHEHE... YOU WILL NEVER KILL ME...
Headmaster: (Watching Doggie run away) Nnn... Noottt... M... Mee... Me...
LaQueen: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE...

Slowly... The laughing of LaQueenTheBen ghost version slowly turn into the alarm of my handphone...
I woke up and told myself that I must wrote this down into my blog...
But I forgot about it right after 30 seconds until now... T_T...

8 comments:

Keone said...

what about me ? what about me?

K3ViN said...

haha what a funny HEAF ghost story...... U can share it when the monthly ghost show on..... i laugh non-stop.... :P

Headmaster~~~ said...

Keone,
I think you're the ghost gua... ^^...
Sorry lar... Perhaps next time you will be starring in my next dream episode... ^^...

Taugeh,
Good to know you like it...
And good to see you again... ^^...

Joze Foo said...

hahahhaha...funny dream you had..

cbenc12 said...

wahh y i am de bad ghost at last??!?!!
our grabbing session every nite really haunt u so much meh!?!
next time u can stay in the room all the time la :D

keeyit said...

I really dun have opps le.. :(
They all got one... why I dun have.. but dun kill me plsssss....

Trava said...

Interesting to know.

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and earn cash for every visitor to your short links.