Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just Another Bad Bad Day~~~

Quite a bad day yesterday I must say...
It all started when I was about to leave the office and said goodbye to my boring job for the day...
However from the window of the office... I can saw that the weather was really no looking good at all...
As bad as SampatYit bitter gourd face... T_T...
I fasten my pace... I ran down the stairs... Then walked for 279 steps toward the LRT...
Then pay RM 0.70 for the fee... Then squeezed myself into the one of the carriage...
Then got off at Paramount LRT station... Then walked pass the first and only traffic light...
Then... It started to rain like hell... T_T...
Heavy rain with strong wind and thunder... T_T...
I don't really care much about the rain but I did got problem with the thunder...
Which I can't help myself keep thinking about any sinful thing that I had done recently...
And it just made me getting scarier and scarier...
But thank God that He didn't think that I was sinful enough to be struck by lighting...
I reach home save and sound... Just all wet...

Then my iPod was not able to start...
Even it was a bit wet due to the heavy rain...
But I recalled that I already had this problem when I was leaving the office...
Just that I didn't care much about it due to the rush...
I had tried everything that I know just try to get it started... But fruitless...
Finally I just gave up with it and just wish that it will turn back to normal tomorrow after a long night sleep...
And luckily enough my iPod was fine today after a reset... Lucky...
Else thinking about an additional expenses on iPod definitely is going to get me a lot of headache...

Then the worst thing ever can happened in HEAF... NO INTERNET...
Perhaps it was the thunder that had just stuck the sinful TMNet...
As a resident of the modern city living in the age of cyberworld and working in IT line...
No internet means no life to me... T_T...
Anyway... I finally got time to watch one more DVD...
And finish up few more chapters of SWARM that I had read for months...
And again pray for that stupid internet will be fine tomorrow after a long night sleep...
And again... It did... ^^...

4 comments:

Keone said...

please check your spelling la, so many 多音多义字

Headmaster said...

Keone,
Don't be so picky lar...
People rushing mar...

Dragon said...

wat sinful thing u have done? im curious lo..... u so bad luck!!!

no internet to me is like end of the world!!! but now, if no internet, i will read the books i bought, or maybe watch the dvd. I have many books and series are waiting for me!

Headmaster said...

Ah Leng,
You belanja me makan first lar then I will tell you what sinful thing I just did... Wuahaha...