Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just Another Stupid Job~~~

I always have the thought that my job was stupid...
I wonder how many people will have the same thought like mine with their job...
For example for things that I did for yesterday and today...

First I need to terminate a service that hang in our UAT server...
Then I need to reboot the server because the service can not be terminated...
Then I was in deep shit because the server was not about to start... T_T...
Then I had to call up all the contacts that I had of our vendor for data center to reboot the server physically...
Then I need to continue making call for 4 hours before some one pickup my call... T_T...
Then I need to continue making call for update but no one willing pickup my call... T_T..
Then I had to prepare things that they requested at the very last minute before my gym...
Then I need to update the whole world about the status that the server still down after gym...
Then I need to again make tons of call for update in the early morning today...
Then I really want to cry when they told me that they don't know where is the server...
Then I need to call up their colleague in the data center to get the location of the server...
Then I need to provide the information back so that they can reboot that stupid server...
Then only they told me that I need to log a ticket for the reboot...

Shit lar... Why don't you told me that only at Christmas...
I really really felt very stupid...
They had the sever... They setup the server... They own the server...
But somehow they still need some people outside their company like me to tell them where is the server...
And the best part is... The person who provide me the location of the server is one of their colleague...
Shit lar...

+----- -----+

A bit pain on the knee... Perhaps it was due to yesterday RPM class...
Or more likely to be the two class in one shot on Monday...
Still the training go on as the climb is coming... The deadline is approaching...
Hopefully after another long night sleep it will be back to normal...
Anyway... Thinking of putting more stamina training in my gym routine...
Perhaps should try the so call three-times-harder-than-steps Body Attack...
Or perhaps the two-times-tiring-than-steps Body Combat...
Hopefully things will work out as planned...
Wish me luck... ^^...

2 comments:

Dragon said...

wah, so ko lian... i also bored over my job. sometimes, i will have the same thought as u.

Headmaster said...

Ah Leng,
Boh Bian lar... Life goes on...
Work still have to do... T_T...