Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just Another Pain~~~ T_T~~~

Friday... I went for 1 hour Body Pump class...
Saturday... I went for 1 hour Body Combat class...
Sunday... I went for 5 hours climbing trip...
Monday... I went for 2 hours Body Pump and Body Step class...

Perhaps I should start to slow down my training a little bit...
Because all the muscle of my whole body was aching... T_T...
Especially my legs and my back...
Even a small little step will trigger a pain at somewhere of my body...
As if my legs is going to fall off from my body anytime...
And I started to get a little scare by that...
Next week will be my Yong Yap trip...
I was not afford to have any major injury at this moment...

Perhaps I should listen to my team leader on taking a whole week rest before the climb... T_T...
Or perhaps I should not do crazy thing like climbing with 8kg of water... T_T...

But I wonder should I go to my RPM class tomorrow... Haiz... T_T...

3 comments:

退化魔人 said...

平旦,寻找资料途中竟然找到你的部落格,我是养鸭团里的退化论呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵。
养鸭山出名因为98年间发生老虎把一个家伙的头咬掉。结论是,马来亚银行的间谍在山里,没开户口的人就要糟糕了!!
买他们股票的,大概老虎会咬东西来送给你吃吧?

你真的是校长吗?好厉害!!

退化论。http://blog.pixnet.net/yasiong

Headmaster said...

腐败魔人,
果然是强人一个... 酱也给你找到...

若真的遇到老虎就当它倒霉啦...
我们一堆人合力把它捉来煮虎鞭汤给大家进补进补... ^^...
开玩笑啦... 这我知道了...
爬山当天大家醒目点啦...

还有校长不过是一些很有创意的朋友给的花名...

Joze Foo said...

wah...ai meh you so pia! rpm very tiring lo if no stamina but can burn loads of calories