Monday, April 21, 2008

The Swarm~~~ Frank Schatzing~~~

Finally I finish The Swarm... Which had taken me months to finish it...
From page 1 up to page 903... As thick as a dictionary...
Perhaps that's the thickest book I ever read...
Thanks to the fella who cut my internet connection...
And the muscle of my whole body was too arched for me to get down to restart the modem again...
So I just grab the book and finish up the last chapter...

A story about how the ocean get into life and start killing people as a revenge on the pollution they did...
A few big climates throughout the book...
The whale attack... The tsunami... The crab attack... And the big bang at the end of the chapter...
The book is too informatics I must say...
Oceanography... Mechanic... Zoology... Petrochemistry... Acoustics... Darwinism... Genetic... Military...
You can find all these topics in certain level of depth were discussed in the book...
However that's also one of the thing that make the book boring sometime...
Just too much technical terms that I don't quite get what it means...
And the book didn't sound like what it's described as a book that will bring you travel around the world...
As most of the events are taking place only in Europe and America...

I heard that Swarm the movie will be on screen soon in 2008...
I can't help myself to wonder how they are going to film such a movie...
There were hundreds of important characters and million of sea creatures that had appeared in the book...
Let's see how the movie turn out to be... ^^...


No comments: