Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just Another Challenge~~~

So here another thing that done by the fanatic that might be classified by the HEAF as crazy stuff I did...
I wake up at 4:45am this morning...
Just to go all the way and get lost a couple of time during my way to Bukit Aman...
Then jogged for 10km for about 1 hour started from 6am...
Together with Chaucky Humor MyFM and AhChan...
And also lots and lots of joggers that I do not know their names...
And I met a lot a lot of professional joggers...
Some that can jog with the speed of wind...
Some that can jog for more than 30km like nothing at all...
Some... So man... ^^...

Back to the Bukit Aman jogging track...
Quite a nice track actually...
Quiet and peaceful... Not a lot of vehicles...
10km jogging track with 4 small hills to conquer along the way...
Perfect place for jogging training... ^^...
Just that there is about 1km that we need to jog along the highway...
Or jog across the highway to be precise...
Which to me it was something very dangerous if you really know well about drivers in KL... T_T...

If everything works well... Then I shall continue with my training plan...
Even the plan was started about six months late... T_T...
MyFM told me that there will be a 10km Mizuno Run by the end of the year...
So if my knees are not giving me problem for these few months...
I shall go for the run as well... ^^...

And we supposed to have a group photo...
But just got the news that the phone that we used to take the picture somehow just crash when it was connected to the PC... T_T...
So lesson learnt...
Don't be lazy... Please take my own picture next time...

3 comments:

K3ViN said...

wah really challenge wor...... Glad u take it :P

Dragon said...

wah... jog jog jog, climb climb climb, run run run non stop for u la....

Headmaster said...

Taugeh,
My target was 42km... A full marathon...
So still quite far away from my target... ^^...

Ah Leng,
I think I was a bit fanatic and hyperactive perhaps... T_T...