Friday, June 13, 2008

Just Another Cursed Week~~~

Perhaps it was really like what WahKor said...
I was cursed by the PSS team...
Since our last roll out of China... The system had been stabilize quite a lot...
And since then amount of problem tickets that we received was always at the minimum stage...
Averagely 4 to 5 tickets per month...
Which made PSS the most easiest job in the whole team...
Some more those that doing PSS will received extra allowance...
According to the PSS timetable...
It was my turn to do the PSS for the first half of June...
This should be something that to be happy about...
But only until yesterday...

Yesterday I had received 7 problem tickets and 1 deployment change ticket... T_T...
Suddenly I was like had to settle all the tickets for two months in one day...
Worse thing is there will be a scorecard on how long it take for PSS to solve a ticket...
So I had to act on all 8 tickets at the same time... T_T...
And worse worse thing is some of tickets required a lot a lot of checking testing emailing conferencing before you are able to close them...
And the worst thing... For our team developers are responsible for PSS...
So we had to do the support and development at the same time...
While I was already sweating with 8 tickets...
I still need to complete all those requests from ChunHua in Thailand workshop...
And she gave me a lot of bad news on Thailand roll out... Shit... T_T...
Due to the sudden increment of my workload...
I had to OT until almost 9pm yesterday... Long time didn't OT already by the way...


So up until today...
I managed to complete the deployment... Closed two tickets... Re-assigned two tickets...
And pending three more tickets for next weeks...
For next week... Thee Kong Poh Pee...
For the bureau issue ticket... Please made the bureau team to take back their shit...
For the duplicate application ticket... Please curse XJ if he still don't want to test the thing out to let me close the ticket...
For the China handling fee ticket... Please make TheEmperor to agree on my suggested solution...

And please Poh Pee also no more tickets during this weekend...
This weekend is my last two days for PSS before I hand over to XiuChunZi...
Poh Pee.. Poh Pee...

3 comments:

Dragon said...

wah, u so bad luck la..... ko lian nia.... cheer up ya... everything will be ok. :)

K3ViN said...

sooo ko lian lor..... Hope next week will bea better week lor :P

Headmaster said...

Ah Leng, Taugeh,
Is OK lar... I'm fine...
That's work so no choice one...
Just simply want find a place to complain complain a bit... ^^...