Monday, June 9, 2008

Just Another Weekend~~~

Two things that I had done which significant enough for me to write a post about them...
First... The MapleSEA's 3rd Anniversary event had been started...
From May till July... Damn... It was a little too late for me to realize that...
One month had been wasted to hunt for Maple items... T_T...
I want Maple Wagner and Maple Shield for my bandit... T_T...
So bored with the plastic bottle already... T_T...
Anyway... If you're playing Maple Story too and you need Maple Soul Singer or Maple Impaler...
Please come look for me... The damn MapleSEA gave me those items that I do not need at all as a bandit... T_T...
But please make sure you know me and identify yourself first...
Else I won't entertain...
This is me... In the world of Delphinus... ^^...



Secondly... I went for a jog during Sunday at the nearby lake garden...
And this time I jogged for 10 rounds...
Never in my life I was able to jog more than 5 rounds at that garden... T_T...
So happy and so satisfy with that...
And most importantly... My knee didn't hurt at all after the jog...
Perhaps the injury during my Gunung Tahan climbing trip 5 or 6 years ago was finally fully recovered... T_T...
I shared my happiness with Chaucky... A jogging fanatic...
He invited me to challenge the Bukit Aman 10km jogging track...
Perhaps I was a little too excited so I accepted the invitation...
I wonder would it be wise to go for such a big challenge at the time I just got my knees recovered...
Anyway... Will give it a try...
As what Chaucky said...
If feel not right... Then walk... No one is going to laugh at you... ^^...

But untill now I still have no idea how to go there yet... T_T...

1 comment:

Joze Foo said...

aiyoh ...Maple ar...i play till level 33 wizard.......i gave up adi..... dunno what happen to my sashimixx (maple character) now...