Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just Another Inch Smaller...

First of all... Please don't get the wrong idea that this is a show off post...
Just want to write it down for recording purpose...

For the first time ever... I was having a conversation with the CalvinKlein instructor right after her RPM class...
The first thing she said during our 10 minutes chat was...

Hey... How are you doing... How's the class...

And the second thing she said...

I always saw you in my class... You are very thin already... Why still want to keep fit...

T_T...
It just reminded about comment from LT during our last meeting...

Yoh... So envy... You're getting thinner already...

And also comment from RuHua during lunch one day...

You go gym almost everyday but how come still got no muscle one... Getting thinner pulak...

Yes... I know that I was getting a bit thinner ...
My waist was 29' now... One inch smaller than before...
Now I'm officially can laugh at Fatty Doggie already... ^^...
Still I'm gaining weight... I am 56kg now...
One kg extra since last year and the year before and another year before... T_T...
I really hope that it was due to my new gym schedule...
I just started for about a month and it seems like working for me... ^^...

And now I'm adding more outdoor session into my workout routine...
Some jogging and some swimming session...

Not to forget my favorite mountain climbing...
Oh God... I feel like I'm turning into a sport fanatic already... T_T...

5 comments:

Joze Foo said...

hoi....really envy you lo......one year only gain 1 kg..... last year June... I am only 48kg this year June I am 52 kg....... gain 4kg ar~~~~~~~

K3ViN said...

wah soooooooo envy nia..... i wan lost weight also cant wor....... haiz..... envy nia

Anonymous said...

The physician said I am still underweight~ Oh... I guess you must be Skull-man then, muhahahhaha

Anonymous said...

Less cardio, more pump = mass gain, more cardio, less pump = toning or slimming. :x

Headmaster said...

HNKP,
That's the thing I hate lar...
People want to gain weigh mah...

Taugeh,
Go for RPM... Sure slim down one I tell you...

Doggie,
Underweight doesn't you're not fat ok... ^^...

Uncle,
Everyweek I do 3 hours pump and 3 hours cardio...
Kind of balance to me... ^^...