Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just Another Poison From Chaucky~~~

Yesterday while the jogging gang Chaucky Humor and MyFM were busying talking about the coming Adidas run...
They were talking about what they want to achieve...
Chaucky want the to get the medal...
Humor want to get the qualifying certificate...
So I replied saying that I only want the running vest...
Which you will get one free when you registered... T_T...
And was scolded by Humor...

You better be serious during this run...

Yah yah... I know... I know...
Of course I will be serious during the run...
But I just started to jog for about a month...
And I never even jog for 20km before...
I can't even catch up with Chaucky and Humor during our Sunday training in Bukit Aman anyway...
In order not to put too much pressure to myself...
I will not target to get a medal or qualifying certificate...
Just try my best and finish up the whole track... ^^...
And I skipped my RPM class today but not my fault...
Because had to attend an ad hoc late meeting... T_T...
Better don't tell Humor later he scold me again... T_T...

And Chaucky was spreading his poison again...
This time it was Men's Health Run at 24 August...
Or known as Shape Run for women... ^^...
I already decided to join this run... Blame Chaucky for this...
Because the running vest look really nice... ^^...


Men's Health Run~~~

2 comments:

K3ViN said...

aiyo.. do 4 a t' shirt....... u huh.. haha... really tat nice meh?

Headmaster said...

Taugeh,
An Adidas running vest cheap cheap also need RM 50 to RM 100++...
But if I join the Men's Health run I will get an Adidas running vest free with just RM 20 registration fee...
See... Run until kaki patah also worth it lar...