Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just Another RPM Instructor~~~

I missed TheCKUnderwear RPM class yesterday due to the last minute meeting...
So I changed my session to today... By a replacement instructor named Cameron...
And I went to the class with someone like Cameron Diaz in my mind...
To my surprise... The so call Cameron is a guy... A hunky some more...
Shame on my ignorance... I never know Cameron is an unisex name... T_T...

Anyway he is fit... And he is hot...
But too bad his style is almost the same like Ben style...
As if he is talking to himself throughout the whole class...
Which make it a little boring...
I wonder why all the RPM hunky instructor are boring... T_T...

Anyway he is a nice eye candy...
But too bad I was sitting behind a man with the size of the King Kong...
So what I really saw during the whole class was just a bouncing big fat butt... T_T...

Anyway he is just a replacement instructor...
And I hardly go for Thursday RPM...
So I'm afraid that's the last and the only time I'm meeting him...

Still I prefer TheCKUnderwear class...
Even she is not an eye candy... ^^...

Some funny thought when I was on my way back home after the class...

Hallo class... My name is Cameron...
I'm going to be your instructor for today RPM class...
And today I have two partners that are going to ride with us...
This is Fraser and this is Genting... ^^...

4 comments:

K3ViN said...

very bad lah u headmaster..... say ppl fat...... haha.......

Dragon said...

the last part is funny!

jepunlauee said...

wat is RPM class..haha..sori I blur blur...thousands apology...kekeke

Headmaster said...

Taugeh,
Then next time I say meaty lor...
Sound better or not???

Ah Leng,
Just a thought...

JepunLauEe,
RPM is a 45 minutes cycling class...
Which you follow the instructor to add or reduce the resistance of your bicycle...
Very tiring one...