Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just Another Review~~~

First day of July... The first day of the second half of the year...
Which I think it was time to do a review on my year 2008 resolution...
It was really amazing that I still remember that I had said I want to do a review during early of the year...

First... Body building...
So after another six months of hard work in gym...
I felt like this time finally I saw some real result...
Finally I gained 1kg... How proud I was with that... ^^...
Didn't get muscular thought... But at least I had the tone and shape already...
And four of the six packs are starting to show...
Even they are still not very obvious...
Will work hard on that for the next six months... ^^...

Second... Novel writing...
Again... I didn't write a single word... Shame on me... T_T...
And again I had a strong feeling that I won't gonna achieve this by this year...
I don't even dare to say something like try harder...
This is really a shame to me as I don't know what is stopping me from start writing the novel...
Perhaps it was my own laziness... T_T...

Lastly... Stamina Training...
I started my 10km jogging training in Bukit Aman...
I even registered for the Adidas run on August...
I know it was a little bit early to go for half marathon...
That had to blame Chaucky for kept on seducing me for the Adidas run...
Anyway... Thing is going on well with this plan... ^^...

Again... No resolution for relationship this year...
And I don't think I want to add it in now as it just disappoints me every year...
So just let it be naturally... When it is coming it will...
Hopefully it was this year...

Also I did a little plan for July as well like what I had did for June...
In June I had plan to achieve three things which I only manage to achieve two of them...
So for July I only got myself one thing to concentrate on...
And again... I don't think I want to share that...
This is just for recording purpose so that I will remember that I had decided to do so...

Lastly have a nice July... ^^...

No comments: