Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just Another Weekend Not Enough Month~~~

Below were some of the events that will be taken place during weekend of July...

A trip to Sungai Lembing together with LaQueenTheBen and Thinny...
Which had been decided on 11th to 13th of July... Confirmed unless further notice...

A trip to Genting together with my parent and sisters and two little lengcai nephews...
Which I wish I can go as it had been a while since my last time I went back hometown...

Our company team building to some place that was still undecide at some time in July which still undecide...
So sad that my Jogoya was now officially gone... T_T...

And the monthly gathering of TheFantasticFour to klang...
The busy workaholic KP already owe me a lot a lot of bah kut teh as she kept flying me aeroplane...

I still have a Penang trip that I haven't decide to join or not...
And an climbing invitation which I also haven't decide to go or not...
And my 20km jogging training at Bukit Aman for the coming Adidas run...
And in case some one want to date me out or buy me Jogoya during weekend...

Suddenly I have not enough weekend to spare for this month... T_T...

3 comments:

K3ViN said...

Wah come down 2 Klang? haha must give me a call ya :P

Joze Foo said...

wah...if come to Penang don come quietly like last time ar...must inform us.. then we can arrange time to meet!

Headmaster said...

Taugeh,
Paiseh lar...
Not enough time... So didn't call you out...
Next time ask you out yum cha... ^^...

HNKP,
I don't think I will be going to Penang...
Not enough time... T_T...

Next time go Penang sure will let you all know...
Never meet you all also... ^^...