Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just Another Day in Gym~~~

Gym male changing room... While I was wearing my sport shoes...
Here came this guy... Hunk... Well build... Dark Skin... Great smile...
He introduced himself as so and so which obviously was a foreign name which most likely a Philipino...
And then he asked...

What brand of protein powder that you're drinking now...

What the... Are you kidding me... So I reply...

By looking at my size do you really think I'm drinking any protein powder...

He laughed... Very innocently...
I gave him a smile and walked away for my RPM class...
Leaving his charming smile behind in the changing room...
Perhaps he want to know what brand of protein that I'm drinking so that he won't go and buy that brand... T_T...

RPM Studio... Recently the gym that bought a new bicycle to replace a broken one...
So everyone is fighting to use that new bicycle...
Finally it was my turn to use it today as I was there quite early... ^^...
So there I was happily setup the bicycle...
And only to be told by TomBoyBobby that no instructor for RPM class today... Shit... T_T...
I cycled for half an hour and still no sign of the instructor...
So I gave up and left the studio...

Without joining a class... Suddenly I just don't know what to do... T_T...
So I just jumped on a running machine and start to jog...
Since the cetification qualification time for Adidas Run was 2 hours for 22.7KM...
So I try to run with the speed of 11.5 km per hour and see can I stand for 2 hours or not...
Only for 5km I already felt like dying already...
Expected but still so sad about this... T_T...
Seems like no more certificate for me in Adidas Run... T_T...

Steam room of gym changing room... I was alone...
Then came two very very tall guys...
Both look seriously indentical... Wrapped in the same blue color towel...
Both carrying the same brand of facial wash... One on left hand... One on right hand...
And both of them stood by the door of the steam room... One on the left... One on the right...
All of sudden I felt like so protected as if guarded by two steam room Door God...
Was kind of funny when think about it...
Too bad camera was not allowed else I will definately took a picture for that...
But seriously I was not sure were they twin or just two stranger with no relationship at all...
You know lar... My terrible eyesight with no glasses and in a room full with steam some more...

2 comments:

JN said...

You are such a hot babe in gym. ;p

Headmaster said...

Feather,
So sorry to dissapoint you...
I'm not hot but just a skeleton in the gym... >_<...