Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just Another Shoot The Boss Game~~~

As requested by TheBigBoss... We had joined other teams for the team building...
Paint ball in the morning and buffet dinner at night...
I had no problem to hang out with colleagues from another department...
Just that we prefer to have other plan for our own team building...
Especially me as I always wish to go for something luxurious like Jogoya with our team building fund...
What else I can say except we had a smart management team...
They gave you the freedom to do what you want with the fund...
But only left you one option on how to use it... Damn...
How could we say no when TheBigBoss had sent you a "friendly" invitation...

So here I was at Sunway Extreme Park in a hot sunny Saturday morning...
To be honest I did not know what to expect in this paint ball game...
As I had heard so many times about it from friends that had experienced the game...
But each of them seem to have their own way on how to play the game...
The only thing in common among them was it hurt when hit by the paint ball...
And it did hurt... T_T...
Anyway... It doesn't really matter what to expect in this game...
My main purpose of being here was to shoot the bosses and managers... ^^...

6 teams... 5 games...
To win the game we need to shoot down two bottles placed on a wooden stand...
Get the two flags and return to the base...
And of course the opponent team will try to do the same thing while shooting at us to keep us away from completing our mission...
It was really exciting I must said...
Especially when you were at the frontline that close to the bottles and flags...
Even when you were hiding behind the obstacle you can felt the bullets flying around you...
And the frontline was the best place to shoot on opponent players too...
As that the place you got the closest with the opponent...
So when you shoot them... You shoot them hard...
But that applied too when you get hit... Ouch... T_T...

The game was really excited beyond what I had imagine...
Especially when you tried to reach for the flag while the bullets flying all around you...
And also when you shoot your opponent until they had to run away... Especially when he or she is your boss... ^^...
A thing to know about this paint ball thingy...
Never underestimate anybody...
No matter a 55 years old uncle or mother of 4 children...
A 18 years old skinny little girl or a freshgrade newbie...
When they had a paint gun on their hand and a mask on their face...
They can become a totally different people... A ready-to-kill one...
You may just hide behind the obstacle from far far away throughout the whole game...
And you may not hit by a single bullet when you are doing so...
But I can guarantee that you will miss all the fun of playing paintball...

Anyway... I was shot three times...
One on my right thigh... One on my neck... One on my left chest...
While the number of times I shot the opponent... Uncountable...
Never know I was such a good sniper... ^^...

And the award of shooting at bosses...
RM 40 Jusco cash voucher...
And a nice buffet dinner... ^^...






3 comments:

Joze Foo said...

hah...paintball........you got bruises! Before that i really wanna play lo...but one day i saw my sister came back with a big bruises on her arm ... and another time i saw my cousin with bruises on his chest... Guess i can't play later sui sui hit tiok my stomach wound then have to go for another operation...that time lagi pain..........

K3ViN said...

sooo nice.. can revange lioa lor.... happy? keke....

Headmaster said...

HNKP,
Don't worry... They go special vest to protect body...
And that was for girls only...
So those bruises you will most likely get on your hand and leg...

Taugeh,
OK lar... But seriously with the mask on...
You hardly can recognize who is who...