Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just Another Lazy Day~~~

Perhaps HEAF was infected by my lazy virus...
Everybody was lazy today...
I was supposed to go swimming this morning...
But somehow I took my flu and the morning rain as an excuse for not going...
Then we were supposed to go to gym together...
But somehow no one had the mood to make the first move when the time is approaching...
I ended up watching Survivor 10 given by LauSai the whole morning...
Sampat ended up watching her Hong Kong drama the whole morning...
Doggie ended up playing PSP the whole morning...
And Keone ended up staying in his room doing don't know what the whole morning...

A bunch of lazy people... T_T...

Anyway... We ended up eating pizza for lunch and watching the bullet proof old man named James Bond doing all the action and having McD for dinner...
More or less the same like our last outing...
Damn... We are going to get fat if we continue like this... T_T...

1 comment:

JN said...

when i have a day like this, i'll just let the mood lead the day, or if i really wanna to change mood, i'll use music, and cut food consumption, it works for me. ;p