Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just Another Survivor~~~

I know it was kind of so over and outdated to talk about Survivor now...
But somehow for the last two day... I was totally addicted to Survivor Palau...
Thanks to LauSai for giving me the whole three Survivor series during my trip to Penang...
Survivor Palau... Survivor Cook Island... Survivor Fiji...
Am I happy with the result??? Sort of I think...
I think I would really want to see someone like Coby or Janu or Stephenie win the million dollar rather than Tom...
But he really deserved to win the prize as he was the strongest who win almost all the challenges...
He killed a shark... What else I need to say...
Anyway Coby and Janu did really surprised me...
Coby is gay and he is sissy and he is a hairstylist...
But he beat James the steel worker in a sumo fight... Twice some more...
He have much more masculine element that you see from his outlook...
And Janu was cast away to spend a night all by herself in a remote island...
Sound pretty scary but it ended up to be the best night that she had...
The skinny show girl is tougher that you can see...
And it make me sick when Janu was cast away to the island all the others were laughing at her...
The only person who care to ask if she will be doing fine all alone in an island is the host... T_T...

I always like to watch Survivor...
As you can see a lots of things in this reality show...
You will see how far a person will do for one million dollar... Even if they have to cross the line...
And sometime you will see how people will gave up one million dollar for something else...
It was just one million dollar and you will see so much...
If let say it was their life to bet...
I think we will see something that totally out of our imagination...

So far Survivor Amazon is my favorite among all and it still my favourite up till today...
And I started to get bored with this game during Survivor Treasure Island and Survivor All Stars...
I didn't finish both series... And I stopped watching all subsequent Survivor series since then...
Survivor Palau had brought up my interest on Survivor again...
Two more series to go... But I think I will put Survivor Cook Island the last...
As told by LauSai that's series is definitely the best among all...
We will see... ^^...

No comments: