Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just Another Thing That I Am Going To Do~~~ Perhaps~~~

Want to know what is in my mind now...
That's what in my mind now...

Adidas Sundown Marathon...

Adidas Sun Down Marathon in Singapore... 30th of May 2009...
84KM Ultra Marathon... 42KM Marathon...
I wish that I can join this... That should be a total new jogging experience to me...
That would be my first full Marathon... If I am going...
And my first marathon in oversea... If I am going...
And the first night running experience... If I am going...

But it was always easy for just to think...
So let's get back to the reality now...
The registration fee for Sundown Marathon is SGD 60... That's about RM 150...
Plus accommodation and transport and meal and some shopping expenses perhaps...
This trip might costs me up to RM 300...
Not to mention that I never jog for such a long distance before...
This definitely would be a very tough run to me...
Paying a big sum of money just to get myself suffered...
I wonder am I really like to torture myself... T_T...

Anyway... I managed to get Chan to join me if I am going...
And for the next 5 months I really required some serious training for the marathon...
While for the expenses... I wonder does anyone keen to sponsor...
I just asked Sampat for sponsorship... And she told me to go "Yak Chew"... T_T...
Looks like I have to stand by the road side at midnight to earn some extra money for that... T_T...

No comments: