Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just Another Thing I Can't Resist~~~

I did have the thought of not going to online tonight...
As I had been sleeping late for some night continuously...
Somehow I just can't resist to turn on my laptop and browse around in this cyber world...
But I seriously need to sleep early tonight...
So this will going to be just a short post...
Perhaps will only take 5 minutes then I shall go to bed if no chat window is popping out from my MSN...
Anyway... I can't take any longer such a life...
Such a busy working life which took up almost 12 hours of my day...
I hardly can find time to squeeze in my gym session and chatting session and blogging session and the list go on...
It was really a bad time to do any change of career path at this bad time...
But some wild and crazy ideas are flying around my head...
Anyway... I shall just be patient and wait for a couple of months...
Until the day I receive my bonus if there is any then only I will start considering the wild idea of mine...

Let's see how thing going to turn out...
I just can't wait...

1 comment:

Keone said...

talking about working late eh..........................