Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just Another New Year Resolution~~~

To be honest... I really hope that I don't have to write this post...
First of all... I still kind of unsure what I really want now...
Secondly shame to say that I almost didn't achieve anything at 2008...
So this year resolution will going to be more or less the same as last year...
The biggest different perhaps will be I had to really crack my head to find a way to keep myself motivated with it throughout the year...
So here come the list...

First... Gain Weight...
Target to have at least 60kg of body weight by the end of 2009...
So far I still have around 6kg to go...
At the same time I will continue my stamina training...
And target to conquer at least one full 42km Marathon in 2009...
My biggest hope would be Singapore Marathon at December...
This is a big contrast between gaining weight and gaining stamina...
But I believe it was possible to achieve...
So I am going to try it out this year...

Second... My Chinese writing...
Continue my old Chinese blog and start a new anonymous Chinese blog...
And not to forget my Chinese novel which I had been talking about for more than 3 years...
But somehow not a single word had been written yet so far... Shame on me...
Still I haven't figure out a way to motivate myself to achieve this...
And if possible would like to take up some part time on Chinese writing or translation...
So wish me luck...

Third... I think I am going to leave the third item blank at these moment...
As I still can't figure out anything else that I really want...
Perhaps something wild or crazy to do...
So let leave a wild card here... ^^...

Again no resolution for relationship...
As I finally learn that it is highly depend on faith and luck...
Still I hope that some one great will walk into my life this year...
And hopefully this time he will stay with me till the end...
I am really kind of tired in searching already...

So good luck 2009~~~

2 comments:

JN said...

Add one more: trear hippo movie every month. ;p

Headmaster said...

Hippo,
Treat me dinner every month then I shall treat you movie... ^^...