Friday, January 2, 2009

Just Another... Whatever~~~

Yet... Another year passed by...
To be honest 2009 didn't really indicate anything to me...
It was just a figure for recording the duration of time since the day human being was getting the idea of day month year...
Still a new year somehow is giving people the impression of new hope...
Perhaps that is why every year I was making some new year resolution for myself on things that I always hope it might happen to me...
And most of the time... They were just merely hope but nothing more...
That's the case for last year and I don't even want to mention about it now...
I don't want to live my life aimlessly like a zombie...
But I'm not going to lie about I am seriously lost about my life and I am seriously unsure on things that I really want...
Therefore I shall be giving myself a weekend to figure it out before I start to talk about new year resolution for year 2009...

Received a SMS from a friend today...

FUCK = Friend You Can Keep...

So promise me you will fuck me forever...
Of course I will fuck you forever too...


I can't help myself laughing in the office when reading the message...
So for all my friends that are reading this post now...
Hope that we shall fuck each other forever... ^^...

And I decided to put the MV of the first song that I found from Youtube...
And this is what I get...



And I decided to write myself a spontaneous post...
Just keep on writing whatever that was in my mind...
A good way to start my year of 2009 I suppose...
As good as waking up 5am to Bukit Aman for a morning jog... ^^...

No comments: