Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just Another Hard Time~~~

Frustration~~~

Everyone in the team was so tense recently...
DaChangJing was having more and more argument over the phone with the users...
I hardly see the cute smile from the WahGor lately...
There was a big word of "fed up" written on DingKongKong face...
And RuHua was kind of emotion unstable...
While ChunHua was so scare to received any phone call lately...
XiaoChunZi and XiaoWanZi were skipping lunch more and more due to workload...
All of these was due to the mission impossible that was assigned to our team...
A deep shit that we know we need a miracle to achieve the deadline at the first sight on the requirement...

Still somehow we were force to take it...
As what TheEmperor said...
Thing was really bad outside...
If we didn't deliver we will be the first team to go...
And he kept pressured us with all those bad news from the outside and those email from the top management...
With the hope that we will give it a final push and keep the spirit high...
But I'm not sure did he know that right at this moment the spirit of the team was as low as the abyss...
When I look at any of them... I just saw a pair of eyes with no light at all... T_T...

It was really a tough time now...
Especially to IT support like me that is working in banking line...
Still I try to be optimistic and be cheerful everyday in the office...
Trying hard not to explode when seeing the list of defects and change requests that I need to complete...
Doing what I suppose to do... Deliver what I suppose to deliver...
In case the worst is happening... I am sure I still can survive...

Anyway... Hard time is coming...
Do get ready for it...

No comments: